Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Predictions

Thus far I have been wrong with one prediction and that was the Congressional 11 race. Perhaps I let my cynicism talk too much there.

My prediction for North Carolina is looking good, it has yet to be called but Obama leads.

The Oregon senate race is yet to be called but Merkley is ahead and heavy Democratic districts are what is left to be counted.

Alaska has yet to be called, but convicted felon Ted Stevens is leading.

We have a recount in Minnesota which may not be called until December at the latest.

And we have a runoff in Georgia for senate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Prediction is a statement about the future. Here you have discussed the important facts of it. Thanks for giving such a valuable piece of information. Along with this article, I would like to share some interesting facts about the hammerhead sharks which are a group of sharks that form the family sphyrnidae.