Friday, June 6, 2008

Some News

As it has been reported Hillary Clinton will suspend her presidential bid and endorse Barack Obama on Saturday. Obama has formed a team to search for a vice-presidential candidate. It is speculated Hillary would take the same, but there is no word from either camp if she will actually get it yet.

Some polls show most Dems would like her as vice-president, others show the opposite.

I would prefer that she not be on the ticket. I would not go as far and say that I would not vote for the Democratic ticket if she is on it. I would prefer somebody else.

It was widely reported that Obama and Clinton met at Sen. Feinstein's home and had some sort of discussion. There is no information really as to what it was exactly about.

Breaking on CNN right now is some economic news. Oil has settled at a record $138.54 a barrel and economists speculate that it may hit $150 by July 4.

The next couple of days will see not as much activity. I'm getting ready to graduate Coughlin High School on this coming Tuesday. After that I'll be able to update my blog a lot more often.

No comments: